Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hungarian Pigs' Feet

Yoo hoo! Hello, dahlink!

Zis vay! Over here, behind zis fence!

Vould big handsome man like to eat my feet?

I place them for you in zis plasztikai bag and you… You buy?

Oh, dahlink, you don't vant to leave me here vis my feet still attach, do you?


Desdemona said...

(Cue "Green Acres" theme song)

The meats!
The feets!

GloryBug said...

I've spent several hours reading you whole site- it's one of the funniest I've seen in a long time. Yay for sarcasm and irony! Some really disturbed thinking. It seems you overlooked the SNL cartoon http://www.hulu.com/watch/2317/saturday-night-live-cluckin-chicken, which made fun of this whole topic perfectly.
It's psychotic to cartoonize/humanize animals in order to pretend they happily want to be eaten. I'll be writing about this site on my sites/blogs. BTW- I live in CA near feedlots- there are no 'Happy Cows' here.

KCinDC said...

What, nothing yet on the Denny's ads (here's one) from the Super Bowl with the screaming chickens?

Ben said...


Overlook Cluckin' Chicken? No way!

Check out our report, from May, '07!

Ben said...

KCinDC: That's Festival of Cruelty material, and we're not due for another round for a while yet.

Desdemona said...

Holy (chicken) shit. That Denny's ad is disgusting - yet another reason to be glad I don't care about football (and whatever you do, DON'T read the comments)!