Suicide Food as interpreted by a visionary with the sensibilities of Hieronymus Bosch! Everywhere your gaze wanders, the quaint livestock fair is revealed as a nightmarish horrorscape!
Wheresoever you cast your gaze, new grotesques await you! All about the panopticon, demons lurk!
1. The Trio of the Condemned. While the animals count their few remaining moments, the musicians play on, as uncaring as statues.
2. The incarnation of insanity. The world around him devolves into a hellish hallucination and he swings through the air in a bizarre simulation of joy.
3. Two cows—one a blue ribbon winner (she'll fetch a handsome price!)—lasciviously regard the taurine fiddler. Oblivious to looming catastrophe, they think only of procreating. Lust has overcome them and banished decency. Even amid the conflagration, their thoughts are ever on the bestial.
4. As if acknowledging that they'll never be able to outrun the falling hatchet, the motorcycle-riding hogs pause in their hedonism and face death with enthusiasm.
5. Meek and mild, these sheep will inherit only the whirlwind.
6. Ignorance personified, the goat, popcorn in hand, believes he's watching a harmless performance. He is unable to comprehend the enormity of what is before him.
7. Jitterbugging young chickens. The equivalent of fiddlers plying their craft while Rome burns?
8. A delusional chicken dances alongside her son in an updated retelling of Oedipus Rex.
9. A minstrel show? Oh, great.
10. The duck administers his own force-feeding.