Wednesday, July 18, 2007

All-You-Can-Eat Bar-B-Que Fest

Cow: I’ve eaten so much I can’t think straight.

Pig: I am packed.

Cow: I won’t be able to walk until I sleep this off.

Chicken: Tell me about it.

Cow: Hey, what are the brown things with the, like, sticks in them?

Pig: That’s a bone, dummy.

Chicken: It’s a chicken leg, man! Have some respect!

Cow: Chicken leg? Dude, I’m a herbivore.

Pig: Not for the last two hours you weren’t.

Cow: What do you mean?

Chicken: You’ve been stuffing your face with meat since we got here.

Cow: Why didn’t you tell me?

Pig: The sign says “All-You-Can-Eat Bar-B-Q.” What did you think?

Cow: You know I can’t read.

Pig: Whatever.

Chicken: You know what the brown lumps are, right?

Cow: I don’t want to know.

Pig: You believe this guy?

Chicken: He doesn’t want to know.

Pig: Take a guess.

Cow: I’m not guessing!

Pig: It’s beef.

Cow: I don’t know what that is.

Chicken: Unbelievable.

Pig: Beef is cow, stupid.

Cow: What?!

Pig: What did you think we were doing here?

Cow: You said it was a party.

Chicken: It is a party.

Pig: A big meat party.

Cow: I think I’m gonna be sick.

Pig: Do it away from the grill.

Cow: So... What's the red stuff?

Pig: I don’t know and I don’t care. It is good.

Chicken: Pork.

Pig: Whatever. Hey, what do you say we go get ourselves killed and eaten?

Chicken: You read my mind.

Pig: Let’s do it.

Chicken: That's a plan.

Pig: Everybody wants to eat meat this sweet.

Chicken: Good times.

Pig: Good times.

Cow: I’m coming, I’m coming. Help me up, guys. Guys? Wait up. Come on! I hate you guys. I am not eating you!


2 comments:

Francois Tremblay said...

Hahahahaha! Great dialogue. That is a pretty weird logo.

Anonymous said...

I protest - how are we supposed to be able to decipher the code letters to enter commentaries when we have to get completely blotto to bear what these adverts say?