Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bacon is the New Black

Naturally, this T-shirt design is associated with an earnest, high-end butcher.

The studied attitude of cool, the nod to fashion—these mark the modern, artisanal dismantler of carcasses no less than they mark today's pig.

And just when a gluttonous nation's obsessive and forced-smile-hilarious dedication to bacon was becoming tiresome, the enterprise is rescued by a pig who's given up on living.

The pig knows it temporarily houses this generation's It Meat, and he capitalizes on it. But remember, pig: You don't own bacon; you borrow it from your butcher.

9 comments:

토토사이트 순위 said...

This sort of Clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys, thankyou!!

토토사이트 추천 said...

I truly feel this amazing site needs much more attention, thanks for the info!

카지노사이트 추천 said...

Awesome issues here. I'm very glad to look your article. Thanks a lot.

카지노사이트 said...

Good site you have here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays

메이저사이트 추천 said...

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.

토토사이트 추천 said...

Excellently shown. I loved every quote, and I appreciate you sharing the information.

토토사이트 추천 said...

Congratulations to the author for sharing such useful information.

신용카드현금화 said...

Certainly, great work! It was really engaging and wonderfully written. Thanks.

소액결제현금화 said...

Thanks for this wonderful article as i like it so much and I will recommend it.