Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big Daddy's Q'n Crew

It's the ultimate expression of no-nonsense motivation. The pigs are challenging you. Do you care about pig meat as much as they do? Do you want to see them dead as much as they do? Are you as uninterested in their fate as they are?

Leave the guesswork to the weekend warriors. These guys here are seasoned professionals.

Or, well, maybe the two little pigs are petulant teenagers forced by their dad to work at carcass-cleaning and pig-cooking. We don't pretend to have all the answers.

We just know that these guys are heavily invested in the whole dying thing.

1 comment:

ThatDeborahGirl said...

You know, I've been reading your blog since about your second year. I have to admit that my first thought was that eventually you'd run out of things to post. That surely, there can't be that many businesses touting "Suicide Food" as a theme to keep a blog going indefinitely.

However, after five years, you're still going strong. While it's no secret to me that we're a barbaric little planet and I'm not a vegetarian either, I can't help but wonder exactly what this site says about humanity except I think we're crueler to each other than we are the animals we kill and eat.

But how we treat animals and our lack of respect for life of any kind makes it just as easy to kill of each other as it does to pretend animals want to die for us.

Yours is the kind of site that, unfortunately, sinks into the human consciousness slowly. Sad to say, I think you have have evolved into a higher level of thinking that most of us will never truly consider.

Not sure I'm comfortable with that picture of myself, but there it is.