Monday, September 12, 2011

Suicide Snacks: quickies 9

When the lengthy sermons are too much, we turn to our by-now-classic series of rapid-fire diatribules for relief. (Revisit the most recent installment, won't you?)

You tell 'em, duck! What, do those tofu-munching hippies think they're too good for your repulsive liver or something?




The swiggin' pig of Nashville, Tennessee doesn't do anything halfway. He lives life at full throttle, sometimes spending seven, eight hours a day down at the local tavern. And he dies full tilt, too.








A shrimp crossed with a Segway? It's the cuddliest version yet of half-animal/half-machine monstrosity.










Yes, yes, it's not about meat. It's a rare example of dairy-related business. Still, it's remarkable because it's like the cow's innermost thoughts and feelings will not be repressed. The cow's undeniable gratitude at being used shines out, through bone, muscle, and hide.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please remove the copyrighted image immediatly

Swiggin' Pig

Anonymous said...

Better drop the image if it is copyrighted!

토토사이트 추천 said...

Thanks for this beautiful thing. it is really amazing. I love it. You did a Goodjob

카지노사이트 said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing blog with some unique information keep it up

메이저사이트 추천 said...

Really nice blog! Thanx for share. I love what you guys do. Pretty good work

토토사이트 추천 said...

I like the way you express information to us. Thanks and please keep it up

토토사이트 추천 said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing.

gofundme said...

Great work. The insights shared here are very relevant.

gofundme said...

Excellent content. The explanations were simple and effective.

gofundme said...

I found this post extremely useful and well written.

gofundme said...

Thank you for creating such reader-friendly content.

gofundme said...

Great article! I appreciate the practical approach.

gofundme said...

Excellent work. The examples made the concepts very clear.

대출 중개 사이트 said...

check below, are some totally unrelated sites to ours, nevertheless, they are most trustworthy sources that we use

카지노사이트 said...

I really enjoyed reading this articles. Very good message you've done. Thanks.

토토사이트 said...

I feel too good to read this awesome blog. Keep on sharing like this one

바카라사이트 said...

Great article has truly peaked my interest. Thank you for this great stories.

토토사이트 said...

I definitely loved every little bit of it. Cheers for the info! Thankyou so much

메이저사이트 said...

I should say its awesome post! This Blog is so Wonderful. Thankyou.

Mary L. Harvey said...

Require professional help to spy on your cheating partner, deleted chat conversation retrieval, Remotely control or spying on your colleagues (coworkers) or friends phone, erase or delete a criminal record from database, Recover your forgot password, recover your stolen cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Ethereum (ETH), or bank transfers scammed funds, Increased Credit score boost to 850, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net